vendredi 31 août 2012

Superman

it feels nice to use some real pencil sometimes...


37 commentaires:

Floriane MARCHIX a dit…

trop baleze ^^ !!!

Anonyme a dit…

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you. so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this......!!!

Unknown a dit…

I missed superman... he is one of the best hero in movie I idolize
Must see San Antonio Drunk Driving Accidents Attorneys

Look at Garage Doors Repairs Fair Oaks a dit…

A very nice creation.

Click Here Shoretel Vendor a dit…

You're very artistic!

1A Garage Doors a dit…

Let me try making one.

Hail Lawyers a dit…

I miss watching Superman.

Best deals Dover DE School Security a dit…

My favorite superhero.

Best deals PureCloud Provider a dit…

The first movie is the best.

Best deals Dallas IT Consultant a dit…

I like how it was created.

Best deals Cloud Contact Centers a dit…

More post please.

Unknown a dit…

awesome and cool,hope you inspire all youth generation,long live!

Best deals Site Shoretel Support

Karen Sethman a dit…

Wow! Superman! Stunning as he is even in pencil! I so love it!

Pottery Place Indoor Decor

Camelot Kona Fishing a dit…

Everybody's hero.

I found this Shoretel Support a dit…

I'm not a fan but the story of Superman is great.

noname a dit…

one of the best heroes from now and then
I found this Brick Flooring

Pottery Place Planters Warehouse a dit…

Just timely, I'm looking for this one.

Digium Switchvox Phones a dit…

Can you please draw the other superheroes?

Inflow Comm Chicago Shoretel Vendor a dit…

The most handsome of all.

Have you seen Camelot Kona Fishing Charters a dit…

I hope to see more of it.

Outrageous Realestate Cozumel MX a dit…

More please. It's nice.

Amazed at Sewer Pipe Lining a dit…

Cool character.

website a dit…

I think you can do more.

noname a dit…

superman is my all time favorite hero
Distribuidora Los Compadres Hispanic Food Distributors

Anonyme a dit…

this is good!
for me using pencil is the best tool for drawing
hope to see more of your work.

Breast Cancer Definition

Full Bore Trenchless Sewer Repair a dit…

Ilove superman!!!

We loved Inflow New York Shoretel Support a dit…

I can't believe that only pencil was used because it's very nice.

Western Boots a dit…

long live superman, you're my idol

website a dit…

you really are a very good artist, please make more of it.

We loved Real Thin Brick a dit…

Wow! you are really good, what pencil do you use?

Anonyme a dit…

His greatest characteristics are his shiny quiff and his muscles with hypertrophy. If you are male,


We loved Gerber Audi Repair

Liposuction Dallas a dit…

Everyone's favorite.

william a dit…

wow superman. i love superman so much. thanks for sharing this
We tried Pottery Place Water Fountain Warehouse

Unknown a dit…

one of my all time favorite heroes,this is really great!

We tried Inflow Comm St Louis Shoretel

We tried Inflow Atlanta Shoretel Support a dit…

Wow! this is amazingly very good. can you please do a sketch of batman next?

We tried Inflow Comm San Jose Shoretel Support a dit…

i love superman. i wish i have his power, and your skill in drawing lol.

Marlene Branham a dit…

One of my favorite super hero.

Click Here