mercredi 23 mai 2012

Invicible

I was drawing a sort of tribute for my favorite comics of the moment and my wife came with the idea of a fake cover and ask me if she could do the color.
so here it is, our first illustration together


9 commentaires:

Floriane MARCHIX a dit…

:) huhu

Amazed at Inflow Atlanta Shoretel Support a dit…

My favorite :)

Unknown a dit…

Very interesting blog post, Thanks for the informative post provided.

Triple Negative Breast Cancer

Unknown a dit…

I am an avid fan of cartoon superheroes :)
We loved Distribuidora Los Compadres Mexican Food Distributors

Unknown a dit…


Thanks for sharing wonderful information of giving best information. Its more useful and more helpful. Great doing keep sharing.

Sell My Home Fast

william a dit…

nice artwork its so cool and beautiful
We tried Inflow Comm Austin Shoretel

george clington a dit…

this blog just made my day, i will share this to my social circles:)

Wowed by Distribuidora Los Compadres Wholesale Mexican Food

Security Guards Allentown a dit…

this blog is awesome, thanks for sharing this,will definitely help a lot

Lorenzo Monroy a dit…

Superhero of the 60's.

Best deals Class 2 Safety Vest